Sunday, January 31, 2016

My happy Place

My happy place is located in my back yard I couldn't include an image because it said I didn't have enough space. From My opinion every one needs a happy place. Its a place only you could come to an think about situations. Some people escape threw pain there happy place . When I go to my specific spot I create music and try to think about the positive things in life. No matter what you are going threw when you go to that place it takes your mind off things. I like to be alone when I do go to my place and I also don't let anyone know were I am.Because I believe people would try to take any bit of happiness you have just so they could make you feel as bad as them. But Yes Everyone Needs a place to escape to , Somewhere they could call theres.

No comments:

Post a Comment