Tuesday, January 26, 2016

ABOUT ME

Im Marcus Seals Im 17 years old and I attend B.c rain high school. My Favorite Color Is Black. Im 6'3
Im Hard Working I Try my best on mostly everything I do.
One Of the things im most proud of is my music. I have been making music quite some time now.Its my dream to do the thing I enjoy the most. Im really passionate about my music. So I strive towards perfect my craft and make it threw situations day to day. Some times I draw to past time , im pretty good at that to but I wanna follow my passion.  Im I great entertainer im funny,  I dance, and also rap and sang a little. I Plan in graduating high school and follow my goal. I always love to eat that's one Of the best things in the world food.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Seals, I think that you did a splendid job on your post. I also listen to a lot of music and I am very passionate. I support you in your choice to pursue your goal and wish you the best of luck while doing so.

    ReplyDelete